A bucket list used to mean a compilation of the top things to do before you “kicked the bucket,” but nowadays families, couples, and even teenagers are compiling bucket list ideas. Creating a bucket list before a vacation is a fun (and easy) way to get the most of your week under the sun. Whether you’re a planner or not, we recommend piecing together a dozen or so cool bucket list ideas before flying to beautiful Myrtle Beach. And luckily for you and your family, Sands Resorts has three inexpensive, oceanfront Myrtle Beach resorts that are all minutes away from all of the excitement!
The Top 10 Myrtle Beach Bucket List Ideas
To ensure that you’re upcoming Myrtle Beach escape is nothing short of flawless, we’ve compiled ten of our favorite bucket list ideas. Almost all of these bucket list examples are family-friendly, but a few of them are perfect for couples as well.
- Play 18 holes at one of the very best golf courses in the world, such as King’s North at Myrtle Beach National, TPC Myrtle Beach, or Tidewater Golf Club. All three of our Myrtle Beach resorts, including the North Shore Oceanfront Hotel, have spectacular stay-and-play golf packages.
- Go parasailing high above the ocean’s surface with our good friends at Atlantic Watersports, the most trusted name in the industry.
- Literally, shop until you drop at Tanger Outlets Hwy 17, Tanger Outlets Hwy 501, Broadway at the Beach, The Market Common, and Barefoot Landing. As you can probably imagine, Black Friday is quite a frenzy here in Myrtle Beach.
- Cheer on a guild of brave knights at the coolest dinner theater in the world: Medieval Times. The jousting, weaponry, horsemanship, and, yes, the four-course meal are all spectacular!
- Spend an entire day at the beach – from dawn to dusk. Fill your unforgettable day along Myrtle Beach’s sandy shoreline with sandcastles, yoga, kite flying, photography, and perhaps a well-deserved nap.
- Ride the SkyWheel. It’s out of this world. Hopping aboard the skyscraping SkyWheel is perhaps the easiest of our bucket list ideas to achieve.
- Attend a Myrtle Beach Pelicans game on “Thirsty Thursday.” What’s better than home runs, $1 Budweiser drafts, and post-game fireworks?
- Catch a king mackerel, shark, tuna, or marlin deep at sea with one of these award-winning fishing charters. Myrtle Beach is arguably the most underrated fishing locale in North America, making it one of our favorite summer bucket list ideas.
- Spend an entire day at Broadway at the Beach, the top-ranked attraction in Myrtle Beach. Where else in the United States can you find a Hollywood Wax Museum, Ripley’s Aquarium, and WonderWorks all in one location?
- Sip on a signature cocktail with your toes in the sand at Ocean Annie’s with not a single care in the world.
Free Myrtle Beach Water Park
We hope that these ten unique bucket list ideas give you a taste of how magical our oceanside city truly is, regardless of the season. If you’re still not convinced, guests at Sand Dunes Resort gain free access to the on-site Sands Resorts Waterpark. To learn more about our three oceanfront hotels, please give us a call today at 800-726-3783. We also recommend browsing through our up-to-the-minute specials!