As summer transitions into a cozy autumn in Myrtle Beach, a world of captivating experiences awaits you. The warm embrace of the fall season brings fewer crowds, perfect weather, and a breathtaking natural backdrop. At Sands Resorts, we extend a warm invitation for you to discover the most memorable aspects of Myrtle Beach during your fall getaway. Here are the top activities and places you won’t want to miss:
1. Stroll Along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk: The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is a must-visit. As the weather cools down, take leisurely strolls along this iconic promenade. Stop by the charming shops, dine at oceanfront restaurants like Pier 14, and soak in the vibrant atmosphere.
2. Brookgreen Gardens: Immerse yourself in the autumn beauty of Brookgreen Gardens. Explore the lush gardens adorned with fall foliage and art sculptures. Don’t miss the seasonal “Harvest Home Weekend” for live entertainment and pumpkin decorating.
3. Murrells Inlet MarshWalk: Experience the vibrant coastal scene at Murrells Inlet MarshWalk. Savor fresh seafood at waterfront restaurants, like Dead Dog Saloon, while enjoying live music and waterfront views. It’s a slice of paradise.
4. Myrtle Beach State Park: Explore the natural wonders of Myrtle Beach State Park. Take a hike along the Sculptured Oak Trail, where the trees’ fall colors are a sight to behold. Visit the nature center to learn more about the local ecosystem.
5. Golf at TPC Myrtle Beach: Tee off at TPC Myrtle Beach, a renowned golf course that boasts challenging holes amidst stunning coastal landscapes. Fall offers perfect golfing weather with fewer golfers on the greens.
6. La Belle Amie Vineyard: Experience a wine tasting at La Belle Amie Vineyard, just a short drive from Myrtle Beach. Sip on local wines amidst the picturesque vineyard, and enjoy live music and festivals on weekends.
7. Fishing at Apache Pier: Cast your line at Apache Pier, one of the East Coast’s longest piers. The fall season offers excellent fishing opportunities, with the chance to reel in flounder, king mackerel, and more.
8. Arts & Crafts Festivals: Discover unique handcrafted treasures at Myrtle Beach’s fall arts and crafts festivals. The Atalaya Arts & Crafts Festival at Huntington Beach State Park is a must-visit for arts enthusiasts.
9. Sunset Cruise: Set sail on a sunset cruise along the Intracoastal Waterway. Companies like Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises offer serene journeys as you witness breathtaking fall sunsets over the water.
10. Marsh Kayaking: Paddle through the serene salt marshes of Murrells Inlet on a kayaking adventure. The fall weather ensures a comfortable and picturesque experience.
11. Huntington Beach State Park Birdwatching: Fall is prime birdwatching season at Huntington Beach State Park. Bring your binoculars and spot a variety of migratory birds as they pass through the area.
A fall escape to Myrtle Beach unveils a world of unique experiences. Sands Resorts provides comfortable accommodations with oceanfront views and convenient access to all these autumn delights. We invite you to reserve your fall retreat today and create cherished memories at Sands Resorts in Myrtle Beach.